kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: I hate when the lady at the register looks at you funny....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by melissamae on April 20, 2003 at 22:43:48:

In Reply to: I hate when the lady at the register looks at you funny.... posted by Tegan on April 18, 2003 at 12:14:57:

The lady at my local grocery store one day mentioned how she thought it was so great that I eat so healthy, since I got there about every 4 days to restock on turtle/tort food, I explained to her it was for my animals, she looked at me with an odd expression on her face. People also look at me odd when they ask if my scratches are from cats, and I say nope an iguana (not mine, iguanas from work), lol.

:Wen't to the grocery store today to pick up Waldo's food for the week. I thought I would give him a bit of a treat and picked up the smallest yellow squash I could find and one (Yep ONE) strawberry. The gal at the register picked up the strawberry and gave me the oddest look. LOL. I explained to her that it was for my tortoise but I dont think she really understood. Hehehe.

:Tegan

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]