kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

oops, here it is

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tegu Forum ]

Posted by Rollin on May 07, 2003 at 13:05:50:

In Reply to: Change that up posted by Rollin on May 07, 2003 at 12:51:16:

Yeah I am conserned about the high 80s in the day that's why I posted. I don't want to lower the temp at night lower then high 70s because they where doing fine with 82 before and I'm paranoid of them going into hibernation. That's why I was leaving the light on 24/7 for in the first place. By leaving the 40w one on instead of the 100w lowered it to 77. I could open up one of the holes I covered up in back but I'm afraid that might lower the night temp to much. Maybe I should just take out the secound light, like I had it before. I hate to mess with something that works. I am just tring to figure out a way to extend my mercury vapor UV light. If you could, please tell me what you get for your temps. Bluetegu.com has 80-85 ambient daytime temps listed, 88 isn't that much higher.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Tegu Forum ]