kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Hi again rollin:)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tegu Forum ]

Posted by attentiveear on May 02, 2003 at 11:15:47:

In Reply to: Ruby-arg. red female posted by Rollin on May 02, 2003 at 08:47:16:

LOL! Well actually these are number 3,4,5,& 6. LOL We had two others but sold them a bit ago. Rex does look like a B&W doesn't he. His lady friend also is identical in coloration.
They are "suppose" to be paraguayan reds, though I'd bet $ they are B&W's. I've seen paraguayan's showing more reds. However, both were obtain for an extremely low price andwould sell them for anything. They are super tame and were used for educational shows at schools and daycares. If we call them to let them out, the will come right over to the door and wait for us to let them out, then they will crawl right up to us. They are 1 yr olds. The Arg. Reds are 7 & 8 months old. The reds are approx 2-3" shorter and 1-lb. lighter, but pretty close in size. All are eating well and getting along nicely. Ruby is a bit shy around the others, though is progressing really well.

::This is our 2nd Red. She is a bit shy, but progressing nicely and is still a sweatheart like the other 3. I'll get a better pic of her later.

:Like the other 3?! Weren't you just thinking about getting your first 1 or 2 a few months ago? I wasn't planning on having 2 either : P, it's just too convenient that they can live together. Are they all the same size? They look very cool, they seem to have more contrast then other reds I've seen especially Ruby, Rex looks like a B&W or maybe it's just the pic.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Tegu Forum ]