kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

New species of human

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]

Posted by Richard Mastenbroek on March 26, 2002 at 11:25:14:

In Reply to: Fantasy world by Mastenbrook - good read though posted by Raymond Hoser on March 26, 2002 at 04:46:40:

Hoser,

You are really one of a kind, and for that I place you in my own taxonomic class named Homo sapiens fantastices
Differences between normal humans and the fantasy humans;
- They can lie and believe there own lies.
- They know nothing but think they know all.
- They write scientific articles without doing research.
- They steal and say they don’t.
- They smuggle, and tell other people do that.
- They are corrupt and publish books about others being corrupt..
But the thing is you can’t change it, there is just big genetic gab between normal people and guys like you Hoser.

Sorry if I ruined your day but for me it was well worth it! And when you get bored write some more posts because I enjoy them, there like COMICS.

Richard Mastenbroek (Mr Taipan)

: Interesting stuff.
: Last year, I (Hoser) had allegedly stolen the 1998 adder paper from David Williams and W Wuster. Now it's Hay and Valentic.
: But can I ask this ... if I stole the paper, how come none of the alleged victims had ever been to the various museums and seen the various snakes and/or photographed them?
: Funny how it was me who actually convinced their parents (valentic/Hay) to allow them to keep adders in the early 1990's, and it was me who as editor of Monitor actually published their first adder husbandry paper a few years back!
: As for the licence/smuggling bit, ... more fiction, but, er, well, get onto the DNRE as they've licenced me for years and even now I'm still allowed to go and catch snakes anywhere in Victoria, and just last week legally carted some adders from Sydney (NSW) to Melbourne.
: Maybe you know something we don't!
: Ric M. you've missed your vocation.
: Try fiction writing and please keep this garbage off Kingsnake as I'm sure that other's here want to learn facts and not fiction.
: Happy herping (and apologies to the others on the list for my rebuttal of yet another baseless attack).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]