return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Chatsworth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Southwestern Herpetological Society Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jarron Lucas on May 04, 2000 at 03:21:19:

In Reply to: Chatsworth posted by Long time member os SWHS on April 29, 2000 at 17:58:02:

: I don't know about you people crying about chatsworth and feild studies. i have been doing field studies for the US. Dept of Interior for longer then most of you cry-babies have been alive. the field studies at Chatsworth make me laugh. before you can do any field studies of any area you most have a plan of action. you most also know how to report proper data. Not garbage like this Uta ran 10 feet and ate a cricket and then ran under a bush. i will make personnal attacks on this committee because i have been a member of the Society scence 1956 a lot longer then any of you complainers. The reason i am saying all this is because the Society is spending money on a committee that does not accomplish anything.

Yes, you did some work for the d.o.i but not
on your own, I know who you are and
I dont thing that you were no more that a gopher,
on the proj.Lets see you got your name in Fowlie's book
But Ray Folsom ask him to put it in the book
Remember this is starting the first steps
not at the top but at the bottom, I dont thing
enyone evens remembers you.
Lucas

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Southwestern Herpetological Society Forum ] [ FAQ ]