kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Thanks for posting my pics Accomplice

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Snapping Turtle Forum ]

Posted by Accomplice on January 04, 2003 at 22:36:15:

In Reply to: Thanks for posting my pics Accomplice posted by Covenant on January 04, 2003 at 21:00:05:

No prob. posting the pics for ya. Thanks for sharing those with us. Those pink turts are incredible. Had I known how unique they were I'd of ordered a bunch myself. They look pretty tiny next to that bigger snapper in one of those pics you sent. How big is that big one and how small are those hatchlings? They all seem nice and tame. I wish I knew what those pink skinned alligator snappers looked like as adults. Do you think they become the gold/ yellow ones?

Kevin

:Thanks. Sorry for the pics being so big. I didn't know how to resize them. And also on my computer itself they came out a lot better. Oh well. But that second pic of them on their backs, that one was the one where you could really see the difference. But I've e-mailed the guy from P&J's Turtlesellers many times plus talked to him on the phone once. He's been really nice. When I ordered the first two pink skinned Alligator Snappers he had 10 left. After I got them on Thursday morning I liked them so much that I called him and he only had two left that weren't sold and I went ahead and bought those two off him also. They'll be here next week. He usually sends his turtles by two day shipping but because of the weather I wanted them to get here faster so I paid him an extra $10 and he sent them by one day air. Yet it still took two days because when Airborn Express came and picked them up from his house on Tuesday and New Years day was on Wednesday and they don't ship on New Years day. But I'm just glad they got here safe and sound. I think they need to adjust a little because my two regular ones eat all the time. Ever since the first day they were here. Now's I've had these two pink skins and I've seen them both angle for fish once. So we'll see how things go given time. I'm just glad their here and that they look so different.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Snapping Turtle Forum ]