kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thats true!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Skink Forum ]

Posted by Flavia Guimaraes on April 11, 2003 at 20:18:47:

In Reply to: Re: YES to Lighting for crocodile skinks posted by Ophidiophile on April 11, 2003 at 09:38:53:

Well, i have had mine for only 3 weeks but i noticed already that she sleeps during the night and never during the day!As she is in my living room i can watch her movements.Right now she is looking at me from her hiding box.Well, she thinks she is hidden but she isnt, lol! She walks and moves A LOT! She moves much more than my igs!lol!She runs to her swimming pool, to the "hiding box" and to the bowl food and to the top of her preferred rock.BUT if she notices im observing her she freezes!If the temp is too hot for her she becomes lethargic too.

Its getting more and more difficult for me to handle her because she tries to escape from my hands!She is cute and VERY interesting to observe!Id like to buy another one but its impossible to find tribes in Malaysia.I bought her from a guy from Singapore!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
:Despite what some sources say, T. gracilis is NOT nocturnal. They are diurnal though during very hot times, they are more crepuscular (dawn and dusk active).

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Skink Forum ]