kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

info inside

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]

Posted by franklin edwards on November 08, 2002 at 23:55:50:

In Reply to: Shipping To Canada from the US? posted by Reptile World on November 08, 2002 at 20:41:11:

The best thing to do is call AirBorne international shipping customer service. I have shipped once to Canada. They do want paper work for where the animal came from you also need to supply 3 invoices with the contents of the package. These need to be placed on the outside of the package in a clear reseable slip. One is for the customer, one for customs, and one for the taxes they will have to pay on the package. I live close enough to the border that I can drive accross and ship from there which is the same as shipping in the US. The best thing is call the carriers customer service and they wil help out alot that is what I did the first time.

:I have a customer that lives in Canada. I have never sent an animal international before, and I am not sure what kind of paperwork I will need, if any. The animal is non venomous and legal in his area (spiny tail monitor).

:I was origionaly planing on just sending him by Airborne Express International Overnight, since Airborne accepts any non venomous cold blooded animal.

:People with experiance, please help. Should I just send him overnight with airborne and mark the box perishable or fragile? or should I wait and see what paperwork I need? Thanks.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]