kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Shiping for the fisrt time and I can do for some info.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]

Posted by mrreptile on October 29, 2002 at 12:57:04:

In Reply to: Shiping for the fisrt time and I can do for some info....... posted by massapeal on October 29, 2002 at 11:58:11:

The cost is going to depend on how far, the weight, and the package size. During warmer weather yu can ship the reptile in an appropriatly sized deli cup that is placed in the shipping box. This ussually costs $30-$40 for a neonate snake. During colder weather you may need to put a heat pack in the bottom I use the pocket warmers that you can get at outdoor product stores I place the pocket warmer on the bottom then a piece of cardboard on top of it then the delicup with the snake I ussually add $5 to the shipping cost to make up for the extra weight and cost of the pocket warmer. You can check out fedex rates by going to the web site and click on rates it will ask you a few questions then give you an estimate on rates. I hope this helps you a little

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]