kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I bought some today :-)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Lyn on October 23, 2002 at 19:55:07:

In Reply to: sweet potatoes posted by reptyl6986 on October 19, 2002 at 19:08:35:

I picked up the usual, Apricot and Peach, and also threw in a jar of Sweet Potato and a jar of Squash. Can't wait to try it out. I've noticed my Cresteds like slightly 'old' baby food the best. I was washing their bowl out every night and putting in fresh food. They ate some but were more interested in their crickets. One night I went down late and Gryffindor was going nuts lapping up the 24 hour old baby food. She just about cleaned the whole bowl! They never eat the fresh stuff like that. I've actually started putting their food out in the morning so it's about 12 hours old when they wake up and they eat much more of it than if I forget and give them fresh in the evening. Maybe in the wild rotten fruit is softer and easier to eat? I keep the baby food on the cool side and it doesn't seem to be going bad by their dinner time. I'll let you know how they like the Sweet Potato and the Squash...

Gryffindor

Not Rhacs, but cute anyways :-)
This is Jellybean (left) and Sunshine (right) my soon to be new Leopard Geckos. I'm picking them up this Saturday, can't wait! I have 7 already but getting new 'babies' is just so much fun!!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]