kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I had to pick between one of their Beardies and the Cresteds

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Lyn on October 08, 2002 at 07:10:00:

In Reply to: Re: great idea! I saw your pic......... posted by STARMOM on October 07, 2002 at 20:40:30:

They were at a show I went to and I didn't realize who they were. Their Beardies were amazing. I almost bought a hypo. But I hadn't gone to all the booths yet. One of the last booths was PM Gecko and I fell in love with the Cresties. I already had Beardies and didn't have any Cresties which were at the top of my very long wish list. I was so torn. As much as I love shows, the decisions are nerve racking. I went with the Cresteds, then wandered around again and only then saw Tom and Jackies sign and realized who they were. Their site was the main site that got me into Beardies and I spent hours picking out the colors I liked. I was really mad at myself for missing an opportunity to get one of their beardies. I have my fingers crossed they will go to next years show so I can get one. I love my Cresties very much but they are just normal phase, nothing fancy, and I could have gotten normal phase locally. Can't get that quality beardie locally. Oh well. Sorry to ramble. You just reminded me of the show mentioning how well their beardies behave at their tables...

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]