mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by EricKlees on April 24, 2003 at 22:09:34:
In Reply to: Calcium?? posted by Silly-atus fan on April 24, 2003 at 13:32:20:
I don't use parazap, and i'm not very keen on using parasite meds in general unless you really suspect a problem. I check my own animals with a fecal exam with my own microscope so I can tell for sure. I would use Flagal (cant remember spelling).
The thing you have to worry about using intestinal parasite meds is that plays havoc on the digestive enzymes in the intestines of an animal if you use it constantly (as in an all the time preventative once a week or couple times a month) because the enzymes in the intestine needs to culture and you're wrecking it because you're trying to purge the digestive track of parasites.
So, I only use those thigns when there is a problem, not as a preventative which it sounds like you are doing on a normal basis.
:: As far as parazap, I am not sure never used the product.
:I haven't used Parazap, and don't plan on using it... ever. Check this out:
:"Because Para-zap is made of 100% natural ingredients, overdosing is not a concern."
:Rrrrrriiiiight!! It's natural, so it can't be overdosed? Hey, guess what - Arsenic is a naturally occurring element widely distributed in the earth's crust - 100% natural... does that mean you can't OD on it? What about Mercury? Or sticking to plant ingredients - how about hemlock? poison mushrooms?
:I can't believe the FAQ on that site. They go to great lengths to sell it - it's enough to keep me far far away from Parazap.
:Thanks, but no thanks.