kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Crested Diet availability (to Allen Repashy)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by EricKlees on April 20, 2003 at 13:20:27:

Hi Allen, I met you at the Atlantic City Backer Show the weekend of April 11-14th. We talked for a bit about the diets and you saved me a couple bottles for Saturday (thanks again).

Anyway, I manage a pet supply store in Delaware (Concord Pets, 1 of 15 privately owned) I am trying to get the diets in and seem that neither of the 2 major suppliers I order from (Central Pet or Bradly Caldwell) for the region (from NY to Virginia) not only don't have it, but are unaware of it.

We don't sell animals out of our stores as we're just a supply store, but I breed alot of crested's and tend to move them through the store and in delaware

I wanted to bring this to your attention cause in Delaware, our company has a major presence and think it would be huge here. I am talking to my sales reps for the 2 companies about stocking it but didnt know if you could or wanted to look into it as well.

Thanks,
Eric

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]