kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Exo-Terra Products

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by crestedcham on February 12, 2003 at 17:31:52:

In Reply to: Exo-Terra Products posted by Tumtum03 on February 12, 2003 at 15:15:30:

I had the same problem, its either 3 things:
1)you put too much water in the bowl
2)The pump you have is running to fast, try to slow it down
3)There is a leak, give it a good look!
Good luck
From
Steve

:Has anyone bought any of these products recently, where I live they just started carrying them about a month ago. So I got a small waterfall to put in one of my enclosures to add humidity and to be more appealing to the eye. Well when I came home from work one day and there was about a quarter inch of water in the tank I figured there was a leak in it to say the least. So I take it back and they didn't have anymore small ones so I get the next size up, well come to find out the same problem. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem with these, I think its funny I buy two different size ones and they both leaked in the same place. I checked the website out for them but its only to download a catalogue. Does anyone know how I could contact them about this or am I the only one to have this problem? I'd appreciate any info of this.

:D

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]