kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Hey Mike could one of them be Jesse?....more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on February 11, 2003 at 20:27:18:

In Reply to: Re: On orange cresties posted by mikecoscia on February 11, 2003 at 17:16:29:

Looks so much like Jesse, or maybe a sibling...Ive gotta thank you again so much, He is a wonderful gecko, it has taken him a few weeks of gentle handling to get him "used" to me, he is MUCH more comfortable and will hang out alittle more, less jumpy..

Im just so astounded at his size and general amazing health, he is just SO MUCH bigger than Abby, considering he younger that sorta freaks me out....but its so cool, because with the cool things about cresties, the details are so much bigger on him, I especially love their feet and the way they walk with toes curled up and then how they sorta plant them down gently.....he is a nice solid gecko...its exciting to know that the gargoyle I got the same day "sierra" will also be large...

I dont pick up sierra much, she will eagerly lick baby food off my finger but she is soooooooooo tiny and generally hesitant for much other contact yet....I just let her hide, she watches me very carefully thru her leaves....LOL! so cute!

Sue
:

:
:They come in all sorts of colors. Besides the solid you can get a whole bunch of different colored stripes or backgrounds. You really have to look and see what you like best, because these animals can vary greatly in their pattern and color.
:-Mike

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]