kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for The Bean Farm
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Salamander . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Lacerta . . . . . . . . . .  Pittsburgh Mega Reptile Expo - May 29-30, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  All Maryland Reptile Show - June 05, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 12, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Northern Virginia Reptile Show - June. 19, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  All Maryland Reptile Show - July 10, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  York County Reptile Show - July 11, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Richmond Reptile Expo - July 17, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Western Maryland Reptile Show - July 24, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Aug. 07, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  All Maryland Reptile Show - Aug. 14, 2021 . . . . . . . . . . 

next time there is a show maybe we could........

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on January 13, 2003 at 13:21:52:

In Reply to: Re: O.M.G. Rachael and I had soooooooooo much fun today! :~) posted by Lunar-reptiles on January 13, 2003 at 09:21:18:

Let eachother know here on the forum that we are going and which day and maybe meet at the food counter at noon or something.......
I didnt intend on bringing home two critters but im happy I did, im still "stunned" at the sheer size of the cresty we got from Mike. hes soooooo cute and bops around that tank like a little stud!!! LOL! Abby noticed him last nite, peering thru her tree leaves :~) ! they will have to observe eachother from afar for a good year or more until Abby is a grownup herself and nice and pudgy!

If I could handle the pinkie/live mouse thing I would have a cornsnake but I just CANT do the mouse thing, even frozen, not at this point, I might get over it someday........do most snakes take the dead frozen mice?

The little gargoyle no sooner than got into its new home and misted that it had a shedding session! its sooooooooooo tiny, I really enjoy seeing them grow from tiny babys, i was VERY TEMPTED to pick up a young rankins dragon, they are adorable, dragons naturally have such an "attitude" they are so tiny and act so tough! I love them! I could easily fill my entire home with home with tanks and critters.

gotta go, busy 4 1/2 year old needing me at the moment!
sue

: Wish I had run into you at the show. I had a ton of fun

myself. The lady at NERD totally blew my mind when she let me hold the piebald ball python and the killer bee BP. I was in a total daze during that and for about an hour after that. LMAO, I didn't even realize one of my friends was standing next to me.
: I went down with no intentions of buying anything but supplies, however I came home with a beautiful Savu Python.

:Steph

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]