kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

floppy tailed crested finally climbing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by aisha on January 10, 2003 at 14:48:45:

I just set-up my 29 gallon cage to a vertical position two days ago all it took was two latches. I was hoping my year old crested Toadie would use the branches more. She seems content only to lay on one large grape branch. She is getting floppy tail. After setting it up she still wouldn't jump to the smaller branchs till I put in my second crested who is 5 months old (supervised only for a couple of hours)to get her interested in the rest of the cage and it work. She climbed like mad around the cage checking Griffin out. I'm still waiting till Griffin is bigger to put them in permently and to know it sex for sure but looks female. I'm just very happy she is enjoying her new set-up and wanted to share.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]