kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

some pics.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by obeligz on January 06, 2003 at 18:32:46:

In Reply to: Others>>> posted by leprachaun13 on January 06, 2003 at 14:07:02:

Hi.
Not everybody agrees that the animals I bought this fall are CF leachies.
This frustrates me a bit since I don't know if I should refer to them as CF leachies or GT leachies.
Hopefully I'll be able to sort this out in the time to come, I'll try to contact the breeder (Mr. Michael Troeger).
Anyway.
Here are some pics.
http://www.obeligz.com/temp/
Most of the pics in there are of the Leachies in question but there are some other gecko pics there aswell.
The "CF" leachies seem to be thriving and the male has uttered several different vocalizations/calls (more than one atleast).
I have also seen breeding behaviour but never seen them breed. I think that they may be a bit young yet. These gentle giants are often interacting at night and sleeping toghether sometimes.
I still keep mouring geckoes in their tank. The largest of the mouring geckoes are now subadults, if all goes well they'll start laying eggs in a couple of months. In 4-5 months I'll know if the species mix is sucessful. :o)
Regards
obeligz

:There are some other websites that outline the differences between the morphs, such as de Vosjoli's site (link at the bottom). There's also a lot of information on the Leachianus forum @ yahoo groups (yahoo.com). Good Luck finding those leachies, and Obelgiz, do you have any pictures of your CF Leachies? I'd love to see them.

:Ian
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]