kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

TO DIS, OR NOT TO DIS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Raymond Moreno on September 24, 2002 at 22:29:11:

In Reply to: Could someone please help me? Why is everyone ignoring me?np posted by GECKOFREAK on September 23, 2002 at 20:16:28:

Gecko Dude,

from the very little that I know of you, I would guess that you are either VERY YOUNG (and not familiar with forum protocal)...or you are a full-grown person with an "inferiority complex". (Not too well in control of your emotions).

Either way...read, read, and then when you're done, read some more. This is the only way you're gonna learn.

And please, quit with the "Boo-Hoo-everyone-hates-me" attitude.

"Wa-Wahhhh's," and "pity-parties" will get you nowhere on an ADULT forum. (If anything, IT WILL frustrate some of the other readers who have no patience with people with this type of character).

Keep in mind that it is perfectly OK if no one chooses to answer your questions. It's not that they hate you, but probably because they just don't want to. (Nothing more, nothing less, nothing personal). It happens to ALL OF US!!

And as for your question..."No," I am not mad at you. But the "pity party" attitude get's kinda old.

Remember...if you don't get a reply, don't worry about it. You just didn't get a reply.

Buy the book mentioned above. I am!!

In Christ: Raymond

:Ill get dissed 4 this but i just am wondering if u guyz r pissed at me

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]