kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Hello

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Gecko_King on December 01, 2002 at 14:58:16:

In Reply to: Hello posted by GECKOFREAK on December 01, 2002 at 10:54:51:

:I waz talkin to my prents bout a gecko for x-mas(I think they like the idea)my parents were wondering about misting and the type of water you're supposed to use,and were worried about buying online although I explained to them you breeders are very reputable, however, I'm beginning to wonder if Ilive in southeren Idaho, if anyone could find out where a coming up one would be(expo) and what up and coming ones would be closest. (Cuz i cant find one)They also wanted to know what we would do when we went on a trip. THNX!
:Sorry I (finally realized my mistake in poting im soo used to putting hotmail.com 4 my addy)found out my addy was jennajohnson82@msn.com Email me mike!

This is my advise to you: Take a little more time to form a question if you really would like an answer. I cannot understand
half of what you are asking in your posts. I am not sure of your age, but you must be very young. Read your post before you submit it. As for your questions, Cresteds do not have to be misted daily, but they do require clean water and fresh food. I use tap water for my gecko's, but if your tap water is not so great, use bottled water. I have never had a problem buying animals through the internet, but it is a risk. Call the person before you pay for the animal to get a feel for how they do business. Crested gecko's are a good choice.
Good luck
David

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]