kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: YOU TALKIN TO ME, KAVIN?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by kavin on November 22, 2002 at 19:38:04:

In Reply to: YOU TALKIN TO ME, KAVIN? posted by Raymond Moreno on November 22, 2002 at 19:27:31:

Yup, I was talking to you Raymond, sorry I should have mentioned your name.

Sounds good! =)

:Kavin,

:I don't know who you were talking to, as you didn't mention any names.

:But I'll tell you what, my cresty is still small. He'll be 4 months old on Thanksgiving Day. (Wow!! Come to think of it, that's perfect...as he's a BIG TURKEY)!!

:But I would consider it in the future if you want to follow-up with me. (If it was me that you were talking to).

:Here's a photo of "Sticky," my cresty.

:In Christ: Raymond

::Cool. I haven't been in the area for very long. My parents moved out here in like '98 (I've lived with them since graduating last Dec).

::Hey I noticed you have a male crested. I'm looking for a stud for my female, maybe we can work something out?

:::I live right next door to the San Francisco "Cow Palace". (In Brisbane).

:::I can hold my breath, drive, and be in San Francisco in 30 seconds.

:::As a matter of fact, my uncle lived in Pleasanton for about 15 years, and now lives in Alamo. (Can you say, "Howdy, neighbor")?

:::I used to visit my uncle in Pleasanton as I was growing-up (in my teen years), and loved to go visit him. But this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when the telephone building was not yet erected. Pleasanton was only a little valley back then. (In the late 70's, early 80's).

:::In Christ: Raymond

::::just curious as to how many ppl here are from my area. i'm in pleasanton (east SF bay area).

:::
:::

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]