kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

how great, you will take great care of them i bet! nt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on November 17, 2002 at 20:25:58:

In Reply to: AMAZING Day posted by Leprachaun13 on November 16, 2002 at 19:24:11:

:Hey everyone,
: I just had to share my excitment. I went to the Philly Herp Show today, without the intent of buying anything other than a few simple supplies. I walked around for a while, and stumbled upon this beautiful sub-adult (2 yr. old) R.lechianus. After thinking about it for a short while I decide to buy him to pair up with my adult female next year. So, I went back and bought him. Simple enough, ehh? But that wasn't it, the guy I bought him from had a yearling female that had previously had a calcium deficiency and was now looking for a good home. Instead of asking me to pay a little more, he threw her into the existing price and let me take her home for free. Ofcourse I have no intentions of breeding her, but she's a beautiful little girl anyway. So, I left the show in an absolute state of euphoria, and am now watching these amazing animals check out their new enclosures. I'll have pictures up as soon as my digital camera is working again, and I learn how to post them. By the way they are both Grand Terre form and the male is 2 years old and the female is a yearling.
:Thanks for reading
: Ian
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]