kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

This is for you Ben,.. enjoy. Purple male & Lavender female

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]

Posted by BrianSmith on May 10, 2003 at 14:54:18:

In Reply to: This is for you Ben,.. enjoy. Purple male & Lavender female posted by tango on May 10, 2003 at 07:48:58:

Thank you very much. Yes, I am trying desperately to get "every color in the rainbow",... but it is sometimes hard to accomplish because the breeders are out of stock. Just yesterday I talked to Bob Clark and asked for a trio of Albino Dwarf Jampeas, only to find out that he's out and I'll have to wait till some new babies hatch.
Mostly I have different morphs of the retics, burmese, rocks, and some hybrids. But i also do a couple dozen other species as well such as several blood python species, carpet species, ground boas, other Molurus pure breeds, and many species and or subspecies of boa constrictor. My wife has some extensive colubrid projects with numerous tricolor species too. But for the pythons and boas this is really just the tip of the iceberg. I fully intend to eventually have at least a pair of every species (unless it is one that is already overpopulated such as the normal burmese) and large colonies of each popular morph or rare python/boa. As there are still MANY to acquire or raise, my next decade is jam packed with things to do. lol.

:Very nice colors. Seems like you have every color of the rainbow at your place. I know you've probably answered this before but how many and what species do you keep?
:Marcia
::I was having a hard time trying to get both of these retics to hold still so I finally held the male and laid his head in the cage. These are both 26 months old. The female is 14+ feet and the male is about 9. Both are Bob Clark Stock.
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]