kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Can you see the yellow in this mottled tiger now?,..........

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]

Posted by BrianSmith on May 08, 2003 at 07:48:39:

In Reply to: Normal tiger, super tiger & mottled tiger pics..... posted by Andre1 on May 07, 2003 at 09:52:23:

This is a recent picture of that same mottled tiger female. See how yellow she has gradually gotten? And she continues to yellow even more with each shed. She's just incredible. Bob personally picked her out for me, and another just like her but less yellow. Her name is "Kitty".

:That super is awesome! I like the supers that have blotches instead of stripes along their side. Your have a impressive collection. I can't really see the yellow on the tiger but I will take your word for it. Thanks for posting those pics.

:

::This is an old picture from when this male super and two different phase tiger females were only about 5 feet or so. They all continue to become more beautiful as they age and grow, but it would be really hard to get all three to pose for me now unless I locked them all in the same cage (a possibility to get a new shot). I don't know if you can tell by this picture, but the mottled tiger female is very yellow and continued to become more yellow. Today her yellows rival that on the supers and they too continued to yellow more as they grew. All of my supers have spots or dots on their sides instead of stripes. Some of them like this male have orange wedges or circles, while others have gray spots outlined in sharp black borders. None of my supers or tigers have nose dots. All of my tigers and supers were either handpicked for me by Bob Clark, or by myself in person. Because of this I ended up with some outstanding animals.
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]