kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Nice choice Kelli . . .>...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]

Posted by terryp on January 31, 2003 at 08:24:05:

In Reply to: Without a doubt... posted by KelliH on January 31, 2003 at 01:00:29:

It doesn't hurt either to back it up with an awesome Texas Baird in the pic. Was that one produced by Vivid? I'd throw in a vote for the female Mex Bairdi that Steve collected in Nuevo Leon that drops the eggs for the Mex you produce. Both great representatives of the Texas and Mexican bairdi. Both pairs of Mex bairds I recevied from you and Steve and doing great. I'm glad I was able to obtain a pair from Alan Kardon's stock, in addition to the pair from your origianl founder stock, when Steve picked up the entire F2 clutch (or the major portion of it). F2's aren't too distance from w/c so they are pretty close to collecting one in the wild. Good luck this year.

:Elaphe bairdi are the prettiest (IMHO that is) ;-)

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]