Now, I ain't no edjercated arethorty or nuthin, but it seems...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racer and Coachwhip Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Quinter--- qp on July 19, 2000 at 18:47:22:

In Reply to: Buttermilk clutch at Glades posted by Jarrod on July 19, 2000 at 15:05:19:

...likely to me that the "kinked backs" could have been caused by the eggs getting "jostled around" after they were laid. I guess we all know that rep eggs can't be rotated like bird eggs need to be, but I have no idea as to how soon exactly that rule needs to be followed. That sounded awkward; what I mean is, it seems that some development of the embryo would need to occur before rotating the egg could prove hazardous, but now that I think about it, hehe, it's not like one second the female snake has no eggs in her, and then, "Bam!" (like the cooking guy says), the eggs materialize and she pops them out, so of course there is already development of the embryo occuring at the time of deposition, so it does seem as if the jostled egg theory might have some validity to it. Like I said, I ain't reckin to be no arethorty, meself; ain't y'all just so glad I desarded ta share my tharts wid ya? Well, ain't ya's?!?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racer and Coachwhip Forum ] [ FAQ ]