mobile - desktop
3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by DarciGibson on May 05, 2003 at 16:22:58:
In Reply to: PLEASE RESPOND! Python market research. Need your imput! posted by BrianSmith on May 02, 2003 at 19:04:37:
1. Jaguar Carpets- Georgious snakes
2. Orange headed Black Blood- Manageable size and beautiful
3. Borneo Blood- Love the red phase
4. Iran Jaya Carpet- Smaller carpet, striking color
5. Woma- Neat, and smaller in size
6. Green Tree Python- Challenging and eye-catching
7. Centrilion Carpet- Pretty
8. Jungle Carpet- I love those with minimal black-tipping.
9. Green Burmese- Love coloring
10. Dwarf Retic- Smaller than the average Retic
:Hello fellow forum members. I am currently running a market research study (of sorts) in the retic forum and the burm forum, trying to get a better idea on which morphs or species are more popular, favored or desired in an attempt to try to better balance the future market by not breeding what isn't in demand,.. and by breeding more of what IS. Now I would like to do this same study here on all the rest of the python species. There are really too many to list so I'll try to make this simple and ask you one easy question: If you could have any 10 pythons in the world,.... what would they be,... and why? It doesn't matter what species, what morph, or how much they cost. Any 10 pythons,... what are they? (if you have a burm or retic related snake please post it in those forums, thanks)
:Here are mine:
:1. Diamond python. Because they are beautiful and a challenge to breed.
:2. Black headed python. I have a new interest in breeding these.
:3. Woma. I have recently been drawn to the orange phase.
:4. Barneck scrub. I have a recent interest in breeding all Australian species.
:5. Macklots python.
:6. Olive python. Beautiful snakes.
:7. Lesser Rock python. (Natalensis) I want a different rock.
:8. Water python.
:9. Papuan python. }because I just want them.
:10. Savu python.