kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Pet Expo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]

Posted by Meri on April 29, 2003 at 21:17:16:

In Reply to: Pet Expo posted by toyko71 on April 29, 2003 at 20:25:11:

:i was there on saturday. i went to this booth and they were selling anoles as baby dragons. i was getting really mad cause ive read that anoles need a lot more care than everyone thinks just b/c they are so inexpensive.

ahhhh don't even get me started! I was FURIOUS! Complete irresponsibility on the part of the vendor. :(

i was also at a herp booth where there were bearded dragon babies that looked so sickly and skinny. they were very small compared to my same aged baby.

I saw those too...and the 2 foot lonx 'XXXL' Sav Monitor. *ahem*

then there was another herp spot which actually satisfied me. there was two nice girls that ran the booth and they helped me out and answered my questions. she had a bearded and it was about 9 months and it looked in very good shape (along with the other few iguanas and ferrets) i cant remember what they were representing but it was the new jersey herp society.

heehee.....I'm flattered, that was me...and my rescue beardie Jhereg. Gail and I were there for NJHS and our rescue, Scales & Tails. :) Were you the nice fellow who kept coming by to ask beardie questions?

i took a membership form and am goin to sign up.

Great! Can't wait to have you join! Once you sign up, I can add you to our email group!

Meri

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The NJHS Forum ]