kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Getting questions answered from F & W???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]

Posted by Meri on June 27, 2002 at 08:28:31:

In Reply to: Getting questions answered from F & W??? posted by Rachel on June 27, 2002 at 02:23:40:

: The only one I have gotten replies from is Monica Miranda through e-mail. Is she the head of F & W?

I don't know her exact position, but she has been very helpful to me in the past. Here are some numbers you can try: 609-292-9591 908-735-5450 609-292-2966 (that last one may be wrong...they gave me the wrong number originally and then changed it but I can't remember if it should be 2966 or 2969 and I lost the post-it I had it written on!)

Also, I would like to join NJHS, but I am located all the way down in Cape May NJ. So I wouldn't be able to make any meetings. Are there any other benefits other than meetings to joining the society for someone so far away?

Our members only email group, our 'coming soon' members only section of the website, knowing you're helping herps and herpers in NJ, and I'm sure there's lots more but I'm not really awake yet! ;)

As for meetings...I am in Mantua, NJ, about 45 minutes from you. I will probably be running a carpool up to the NJHS Picnic on July 14 as long as I can borrow the van, so if you would like to come see what it is all about, let me know. If you can get to my place I can take care of getting to the picnic and back! It will be FUN! :) (this invite is open to anyone in the SJ area, as long as I have seating space left!)

Any questions, let me know: webmaster@njhsonline.com

Meri Martin
NJHS Webmistress

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: