kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

also what do I need to read? Properly Inform me?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]

Posted by Frank Roberts on May 10, 2002 at 14:12:01:

In Reply to: are you trying to yell??? You make me laugh with your interpretation... posted by I CANT HEAR YOU LOL Frank Roberts on May 10, 2002 at 13:41:19:

: Well let me give you an example, I called 5 times about yellow anacondas and got 3 different answers from the same building, further Robert could have also got similar information on the pines snakes, so don't patronize me please. And who did I criticize? And my post was the LAW as stated by the government, please prove me wrong and where I HAVE to read ANYTHING, Robert was misinformed by the state people, this does happen when different people think they know the actual LAW at the Fish and Wildlife no less, why did I get that many different answers about the Anacondas, so you are a being unfair in properly evaluating your opinion. Now it is easier because less people answer the phones and you can get a more accurate answer, and the state often gave out the information Robert stated on purpose and will even admit they thought it was better protecting the species in the Wild, they told me that when I asked why others stated they Both Pines (years ago when I got a solid answer) and recently with yellow and green anacondas, he went by the information he was given by whoever he contacted and thought that was the LAW, why call back repeatedly? I called back because they where selling them in the pet stores in both circumstances and wanted to know why? And I got my answer after several calls and getting in touch with the right person who actually wasn't trying to be biased for one reason or the other. I have read and know and obey the law? Where was I wrong about it? And why can't you understand how he was misinformed and thought he was giving legit info? So I assume you are yelling saying I criticized you? How? Explain what you mean? Try using Upper and lower case, your post makes you seem irrational and somewhat insulted somehow? OH MY GOODNESS Robert was give wrong info from the state and passed on what he thought was the LAW. People with short sightedness is why the White race enslaved the blacks and other such irrational practices. Do you think I am taking about you in that last sentence? Why do you think I am referring to you?

:
: : IN RESPONSE TO THOSE WHO ARE LACKING THE RIGHT ANSWERS ON NJ HERP LAWS. MR. ROBERTS IT WAS THE PERSON IN CHARGE HIMSELF AT THE NJHS WHO SAID ON THIS VERY FORUM THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO OWN NORTHERN PINE SNAKES IN NEW JERSEY. SO HOW CAN YOU CRITISIZE OTHERS WHEN YOU PAY TO BELONG TO THE NJHS AND THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE HERP LAWS IN THEIR OWN STATE. I OWN OVER 20 NORTHEN PINE SNAKES ON MY BASIC 10.00 PERMIT FROM NJ DIV. OF FISH AND WILDLIFE. IT IS VERY LEGAL AND EASY TO OWN THESE GREAT REPTILES. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET THE PROPER PERMIT, FOR WHICH EVERYONE SHOULD DO TO OWN MOST REPTILES ANYWAY, ALL IT TAKES IS A SIMPLE PHONE CALL AND FILL OUT THE PROPER PAPERWORK WITH THE FEES. I THINK EVEYONE NEEDS TO CATCH UP ON THEIR READING BEFORE THEY OPEN THEIR MISINFORMED MOUTHS. THE NJHS IS NOT ONE TO SPEAK WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YHEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. SO MR.ROBERTS BEFORE YOU CRITISIZE OTHERS YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR FIRST.MAYBE YOU NEED TO DO SOME READING YOURSELF. THANKYOU, BILL

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]