kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: No, it's not a hard thing to obtain. I just want to find a breeder in state

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]

Posted by Russel Rokose on April 28, 2002 at 12:04:16:

In Reply to: No, it's not a hard thing to obtain. I just want to find a breeder in state posted by A.C. on April 28, 2002 at 01:02:33:

: by getting a snake in state you:

: -save $ on shipping

: -save hassle

: -get to see the snake before you buy

: besides...I'm dealing with $600 snakes

: Actually...I doubt anyone in NJ has indigos ecept for me and my buddy. I have some black tails and TEXAS...looking to get some easterns sometime in the next year

OOOOH!!! Only you and you buddy have the only indigos in NJ? Let us bow our heads in humbleness and worship you. You sound like an arrogant individual. The last two posters were trying to help you but after reading your posts, your obviously above all that.
Question:
Your original post was: " Does anyone know of a breeder of eastern indigos?" In the post, you asked if anyone knew of breeders in NJ right? If you knew "You and your buddy" are the only two to have indigos in NJ than why even post the original question? You just wanted to boost your ego and show that you and your buddy are the only ones to have indigos in NJ and let us know that your dealing with $600 dollar snakes right? Give me a brake...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]