return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

NIAD meeting room

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The National Iguana Awareness Day Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Argiope on December 22, 1999 at 15:59:28:

After a slow start I am now going to open up the NIAD meeting room for everyone to use. My intension so far has been for countries, zones, and states to use this room as a place to hold meetings. In the off time, others can chat. However, Canada is the only place to actually hold a chat so far.

So, the chat room is located at http://www.niad.org/national/chat.html

There are a few rules. This room is entirely web based so that everyone can access it. All you need is a graphics internet connection and you can join. But, this program does not show you who is in the room. So, when you enter please log in, when you exit please log out. Then people know if anyone is in the room when they come in.

Other rules include normal chat room rules like no bad language and to just remember that children may enter the chatroom. If you are using netscape the autorefresh only works if you press the netscape refresh button once right after the room loads. Not sure why this happens, but this problem does not seem to effect IE.

So, come anytime and see if anyone is there. A few places have set up chats so far. If you would like to start a chat for your state or country just let me know when and I will add you to the schedule and make sure all the volunteers in that area are informed.

Argiope

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The National Iguana Awareness Day Forum ] [ FAQ ]