mobile - desktop
3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by RasmusF on May 08, 2003 at 16:26:53:
In Reply to: ... and the juveniles (around 10 cm in length) posted by Jan Grathwohl on May 05, 2003 at 17:57:28:
I have never been bitten by mine, but from what I have read their bite shouldnīt be more painfull than from any other small snake. Their toxine is very mild and the swelling should be equal to a mosquito bite. They are totally harmless to humans so there is nothing to worry about.
Has anyone got any experience with E. chinensis? Iīm looking for info on this species but havenīt found much. Any help would be appreciated.
:No never witnessed that, and would actually be quite suprised if it was able to bit over a normal finger... they are quite small (the adults on the pictures are between 35 and 40 cm). The adults are feed small fish
:::nice snakes man!i heard the adults can give a realy nasty bite and there pretty toxic?
::have you witnessed that?