kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

baby passed away

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mountain and Tree Dragon Forum ]

Posted by FroggieB on April 22, 2003 at 16:37:57:

In Reply to: baby passed away posted by Joe on April 20, 2003 at 21:33:26:

Joe, I am really sorry to hear about the baby. I really don't think it is a disease that is contagious, but rather a metabolic problem with the calcium. I have a couple of babies left from one of last summers group that are looking pretty good and the two that were older than yours also look really good. All have been in the same room and when I took them to the shows I even put smaller babies in with an older clutch so I could double up on containers and still be able to identify them by age. If it were contagious the girl up the street would have lost both, not one baby, and I would have lost the four that are left.

Regardless, I am very sorry to hear he/she didn't make it. After Aragorn
This is just too much. I really would like to compensate you both. I don’t have the cash right now but when I am a bit more stable financially I will try to work something out with you.

Marcia

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Mountain and Tree Dragon Forum ]