kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Congrats! more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Milk Snake Forum ]

Posted by Jeff Schofield on March 20, 2003 at 11:10:14:

In Reply to: Re: Exactly what are the locales on those?? posted by jbaylin on March 20, 2003 at 06:26:34:

Jason, first let me compliment you on this success as it is not always easy to get them to this point...understatement of the year,lol. And at a 2nd glance they look nothing like NJ stock as the bands are complete down to the venters all the way to the tail. What kinda thru me was that post-orbital stripe(which I cant see in the female)...never seen one that dark in any St. Marys animals and its rare even in Calvert stock. Kinda reminds me of the more northern(and rarer)coastals from the Harford or Delaware area. Are you a locale breeder? Nothing against you if you arent,honestly. I have been on this forum begging for more diverse lines of coastals to work with so we all arent fishing in the same hole.LOL. Good luck this spring,Jeff

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Milk Snake Forum ]