kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

i think my egg has a deformed baby in it....................

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Leopard Gecko Forum ]

Posted by Starling on May 04, 2003 at 15:00:42:

In Reply to: i think my egg has a deformed baby in it.................... posted by Leo_6055 on May 04, 2003 at 14:14:58:

I have an egg just like that, and it is also starting to sweat. They often start to sweat right before they hatch. I don't think there is any reason to think it is deformed just because the egg is bigger on one side, but if mine hatches out with two heads I'll be sure to post it here.

:I had 1 egg hatch about 3 weeks ago and i have another clutch from the same female due to hatch any time and they were both fertile. 1 of the eggs was very large on 1 side and very small on the other side and i thought it would even out but it didn't but it stayed fertile and healthy. Well the other 1 balloned up like it's supposed to and the other 1 did 2 but now the weird 1 is al mushy like and wet. it has been like that since yesterday. Does this mean it is hatching? Or is it dead? it is stil glowing just like it's clutch mate. i don't know what to do. I know not to throw it away but has anyone every had this happen? Sorry 4 the long post and for your help i am posting a pic of my first hatchling.
:-Rachel

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Leopard Gecko Forum ]