kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Reptile Shows

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Kingsnake Forum ]

Posted by boaboy13 on April 10, 2003 at 12:50:12:

In Reply to: Re: Reptile Shows posted by electricbluescat on April 09, 2003 at 00:09:39:

Hey,
Well gators are ileagle in city limts were I live, but I live about 50 miles out side of that, so I dont have to worry. But Im not sure on hog nose prices, never looked at them, But they are a good deal lower then most pet stores (at lest to the one were I was going, 150 bucks for a baby clom rainbow boa, I bought a adult female one at the show for 100 bucks) but you have to haggle with some of the vendors, they all ways have to prices, the asking one and the selling one. I was a vendor once, I was selling my baby ATBs and I was at first asking about 60 bucks, some guy came up and asked if I take 15 bucks a peace for all 11 of them, I was really sick of fooling with them and sead heck yeah. But im from kentucky, if you couldent all ready tell lol. Well take care,
Philip

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Kingsnake Forum ]