kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Ringneck Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

hi heather

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Kingsnake Forum ]

Posted by SNAKESDJF on April 08, 2003 at 22:08:25:

In Reply to: Re: Any Breeders going to the White Plains Show on the 13th? posted by Heather on April 08, 2003 at 06:58:49:

i'm sorry, if i had known. i pretty much gave most of them away for nothing, as long as i knew they were getting a good home, i didn't care too much about the money. i i produce any nice ones this year i'll let you know. i am actually going to the show now. i'm helping my friend(vendor) at company "The reptile center"(centereach, ny) at the whiteplains show, so i will be at his booth. i'll check and see if he has some cal kings left. a few weeks ago i gave him some Yuma cal kings and some desert striped and baja cal kings(conjuncta phase). i'm not sure if he sold them yet or not. last time i was at the show i had seen cal kings going for as low as $25.00 dollars to adbut $150. just don't make the same mistake i did, like jumping on and buying the first one i saw, only to find out later that i saw nicer looking ones that were much cheaper next in the isle at the show. i'm so glad i'm going to the show and i hope to go to the PA show the week afet, dAVE :)

:Ahh MAN! Never around when I should be! I you sure You don't have anymore? LOL j/k Thanks for the advice! I'll check it out! How much were they going for at the last show?

:::

::

::Hi Heather, there should be a lot of banded Cal Kings at the show. i went to the last one and a lot of the venders were selling b/w 50/50 cal kings and some coastal banded at some really good prices. i live on LI and i was going to set up a booth at the show but some of my females just started laying eggs. i wish i had known you lived in the area , because i had a lot of baby cal kings that i gave away, trying to cut down my collection. if you go to the website(whiteplains show i know they list the vendors and sometimes their availability list. Have fun at the show. i wish i was going this time, however the people i was supposed to go with aren't now. i might go with the LI herp society possibly, Have fun, good luck finding a nice snake, Dave :)

::I'll be looking for a Banded California King and I was just wondering if any breeders from Here will be there...

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Kingsnake Forum ]