kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

PROPOSAL: A "blah,blah,blah" CLAUSE...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by clifford on March 20, 2003 at 16:19:04:

In Reply to: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...... posted by ThaVille on March 19, 2003 at 10:35:16:

> I was unaware that you had a cult following among the Indigo >people and I apologize again for the disrespect to King Doug
>(just kidding.)

To Ville:

Let me spell it out for you. Doug's a cool guy we all like. I've gotten to hang out with Doug and consider him a friend of mine. Therefore, instead of being surprised when other people step out to speak up for Doug, you should be ashamed that no one would want to stick up for you.

To Everyone else:

There was a time, a mere 6 months ago, when I had the free time to check in on these forums (and especially this one) nearly every day. Recently, due to work and family obligations, I've hardly been able to try to catch up once every week or so. (in fact, the only reason I'm on now is that I was home sick today)

For the past few months, the various forums have been spewing out all kinds on nonsense...some you can spot right off the bat-- and avoid, and some kind of draw you into them.

I'm wondering if we couldn't start some kind of "don't read this" clause..., or "blah, blah, blah" code to identify threads that are a complete waste of time... That way, instead of reading a thread because 8 different (intelligent) people I'd actually want to learn from (including many of this forum's members) have explained to the troll what a troll is, why they shouldn't call other people stupid, or anything else their parents should have taught them, we could all just avoid the troll completely.

I just think it would be great to knock out the troll posts with one empty reply... That way the thread 8 of you have taken the time to post to are going to be alot more likely to teach me 8 more things about indigo snakes. Maybe if we quit making it fun for them they'll go away? Just a thought.

CLV

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]