kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: oh, getting choosey now are we?....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by bobl on February 21, 2003 at 06:48:00:

In Reply to: oh, getting choosey now are we?.... posted by dan felice on February 21, 2003 at 06:17:55:

:
:::Forget the meds you lucky sob........when are you gonna let the commoners in on this YT connection!lol

:::Mike

:::Mike,

::I just continually stalk all of the importers and see who gets back to me, no Y/T connection here! LOL
::You and a couple of others will be taken care of when I have a few more Y/T's available.
::I'm trying to build a colony of Y/T's from different locales and I also want a variety of different colored snakes.
::If the next few Y/T's I get look the same as the snakes that I already have I'll let them go. I'm trying to add only highly colored specimens to my colony now.

::
:::

:
:both my females are the 'beige' faced type too w/ yellow tails. the male is the more yellow of the 3 but i wasn't asking many questions back then. of course, now that you got them arriving by plane and boat loads, i can see where you're getting oicky. keep on keeping on dr. lee!....dannio

I know it sounds like I'm taking these Y/T's for granted! LOL
I just want a little variety in my collection especially after the first two Y/T's I ever got were of the yellow head/face and LONG yellow tail variety.
I'll be satisfied when I get some that have as much yellow as Phils male and Deans female. Then I won't be collecting so many Y/T's. OK, probably not 100% satisfied. LOL

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]