kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

i got 10 rats that......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by dan felice on February 16, 2003 at 18:37:18:

In Reply to: You forget that Dean posted by dryguy on February 16, 2003 at 15:32:07:

:So she has to be a girl!! :-)

:Seems all my snakes are in full feeding frenzy now...If Mongo doesn't go to 8' plus this year, I will lose my mind...He's trying to eat the wter dishes!! I guess that signals the end of breeding season!! Carl

:

:
::
:::I got this girl with Bowie...The guy I got them from had bought them from someone else getting out of the hobby..He didn't know what he was doing and kept her and Bowie together..4 months later, bingo!! He left town for a few days and came back to a cage with 18 eggs!!!

:::Luckily the were rotten by then..Is this good or bad??

:::(My vote, bad, except she now has her thrown her slugs and she and Rufus will make great babies next fall!!)

:::Anyway he called me in Dec and wondered if I could help him out, since he didn't know what he was doing with them and really wanted to just do boas and pythons...What else could I do, I ask you?? I had to help him out!!:-)

:::Very calm, but I think she's was an LTC for 4-5 years..Eats like a horse!!

:::She's 6'2" and 4lbs/10 oz after throwing all those eggs in November!! Carl

::
::nice animal carl! it looks like a male fom here though....of course it's 4:38 am, can't sleep anymore. thanks for the pics....gives me something to do while we await the dawn and the next snowstorm. lol. but why am laughing???......;-/

:
:

say the snake in that pic is still a male! you gotta ask yourself one question carl, do you feel lucky today.....well, do ya doc?............HAH!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]