kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: the boston wall......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by bobl on February 05, 2003 at 19:58:17:

In Reply to: the boston wall...... posted by dan felice on February 05, 2003 at 15:11:43:

:
::I just received my newest Y/T female today and she's beautiful!
::I've been waiting for the weather to warm up enough for her to be shipped and she arrived today.
::At her small size she is the closest thing I have to a c.b. Y/T.... that is until I get mine from Phil and anyone else who is fortunate enough to produce this season! LOL
::She's shy of 3 feet long, probably closer to 32-33 inches and is colored exactly like my biggest female with the yellow head, belly and tail. She's compareable in size to an adult Garter Snake!
::She looks to be going into the blue, but I'm going to take pics of her anyway and try to post them.
::She came at the perfect time because I had to put down the burn victim the other day.
::A very welcome surprise as all the other w.c. Y/T's I have are 5 feet and longer.
::Don't mean to carry on, but I LOVE THESE Y/T's!

::Bobby

:
:can anything slip thru the northeast w/out bobby snagging it? good grab bob.....the smaller ones make better captives down the road.

Dan,

I'm doing my best to make up for lost time! LOL
We'll see if your "Wall" theory is correct in a few weeks! ;)

Bobby

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]