kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Quirks of Eastern Indigos.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by GregH on January 26, 2003 at 07:51:56:

In Reply to: Quirks of Eastern Indigos..... posted by Fred Albury on January 25, 2003 at 18:56:39:

Thanks Fred, I think my cool side may be just a tad bit too cool. It may get to 70 during the day on that side. I will try to get it to 74 or so like you do. The warm side has been around 80 during the day and may drop to 70-75 at night. I don't have any extravagent setup, just sticker thermometers from ZooMed on each side. They give you a rough estimate. I have used a thermocouple with a meter to check for accuracy at times.

I try not to saturate the moss too much. Like i told DT, I did this once before and had mold growing under the moss.

No sign of mites. I never would have thought they could cause a delay so thanks for the info. It's nice to know that this kind of thing has occurred with others before.

Thanks for your responce,

Greg

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]