kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Time to move spot

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Iguana Forum ]

Posted by gkeller16 on May 09, 2003 at 18:24:14:

In Reply to: Time to move spot posted by Jason W on May 09, 2003 at 14:51:10:

i am building a cage similiar but mines a little wider and i bought hardward cloth wire from home depot which is very sturdy and it only cost me $29 for 4 feet high by 25 feet wide of it,you shouldnt need 100 feet unless your cage is gonna be mostly made out of wire .My tank is 8ft tall with only 4ft of it being screening and the rest is just plywood and 2x4's and 2x2's.

:Hi. It is time to move spot. She has out grown her current cage. The past couple of weeks I have spent constructing a new cage for her. it is 5' tall X 4' Wide X 3' Deep. Should that be ok for spot the rest of his life? Thanks for any help. Also what do you recomend. The resone I have not compleated it yet is the screen was going around the 4 walls and roof. The bottom in constructed of ply and a moistru barrier. I went down to get the screen last week and the estemated 4'X100' roll was $140 Is there somthign els I can use? I could still use the screan but at that price it will be several more weeks "4-6" untill I can aford all of it. I am sure spot will be fine were he is he is not to overly grown for the current cage but getign there. Thanks agan for any help.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Iguana Forum ]