kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Funny you should mention cages!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Iguana Forum ]

Posted by MatthewT on May 07, 2003 at 16:29:07:

In Reply to: Funny you should mention cages! posted by girlzilla on May 07, 2003 at 15:45:36:

"I'm also 22, (a lot of us here are around that age) and although my Bud is still smallish, I am also beginning to feel the pinch of restricted space and money. I've had my iguana for about a year now, and am understanding that Bud means I can't have furniture that nobody has owned before, or room for furniture at all, for that matter!"

AMEN TO THAT! THOSE CLAWS ARE KILLER!

"The fact that you care about your iguana's well-being, even to the point of knowing he should have a whole room, makes you that one-in-a-million that is a good iguana owner. Sorry. :)"

THANK YOU, I SUPPOSE YOUR RIGHT I JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY AND SPACE TO DO IT RIGHT. I APPRECIATE THE COMMENT THOUGH.

"Ever thought about going the cat tree+ heating pad+ UV route? Shut the door to your room, and you're home free."

ACTUALLYL WHEN I WAS A BOY THATS HOW WE HAD MY FIRST IGUANA SET UP. THE CAT TREE WENT FROM THE FLOOR TO THE CEILING, HAD SEVERAL LEVELS, A HEAT ROCK AND A UV LIGHT SCREWED TO THE WALL. IT WORKED WELL FOR THE TIME, BUT A WHOLE ROOM WITH LARGE BRANCHES, LARGE WATER DISH, POSSIBLY A KITTY LITTER TRAY AND SOME LIVE PLANTS WOULD BE IDEALL. I GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT I DON'T HAVE THAT EXTRA ROOM. WISH I DID THOUGH. I NEED A WHOLE ROOM FOR HIS ELEPHANT SIZED CRAPS ALONE! LOL SERIOUSLY THOUGH HE IS AN AWSOME IGUANA AND I JUST WISH HE HAD A TON OF ROOM TO WANDER.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Iguana Forum ]