kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I apologize Hoodedserpent...more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Hybrid Forum ]

Posted by Bluerosy on April 28, 2003 at 12:43:58:

In Reply to: I agree with waht you said 100% n/p posted by hoodedserpant on April 27, 2003 at 18:46:56:

Kinda got caught up in the reply and forgot the original posting. My bad.
I have crossed whitesided balckratsnakes with an albino cornsnake. The babies were all hets of course but boy did they come out nice for double hets. The color ranges are very different and some are dark, some light, some light buckskin and some light red. One even was a nice light caramel color with white tipped frostings.
I am happy with these hets just as they are. But of course what they will produce (a whitesided albino motely or something) will be fun as well:)
In any case the Blackratsnake crossed with a corn will come out nice!~
Sorry about ignoring your post!
Bluerosy

:Again...I agree with all of you...I was just wanting any suggestion of what would be a pretty snake to breed with a black rat. This offsprings colors would not matter to me. I wanted to give breeding colubrids a try since I have been breeding boas and pythons for so long without even thinking about colubrids...Anyways...I guess you guys dont have any suggestion...I think I am going to go with an Jungle corn...Thanksanyways lol

:ERic

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Hybrid Forum ]