kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Haha i did that at petco lol n/p

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by BALLDUDE on January 07, 2003 at 19:56:10:

In Reply to: The things we say.... posted by mgl on November 25, 2002 at 11:48:23:

:Hello, I have a story that I thought was humorous

:I was expecting a package of frozen mice from a supplier and I was told that the package was coming at 12:00 pm. My wife took her lunch break at that time to sign for the package...well no package. So I get home from work and get one of those fancy "Sorry we missed you" slips on my door and that it is waiting at the post office.

:I hop in the car and take a trip to the p.o. and get to the window. The lady said the carrier wasn't back yet and should be back anytime. So I decide to wait for 30 minutes....very impatiently. Not only did I not want them to thaw (in middle of summer) but I had some hungry herps and things to do, plus they were to be there earlier. So 30 minutes goes by and nothing. So I ask how late they are open and she says 6:00pm. I say I'll come back at 5:45pm and pick it up.

:5:45pm rolls around and I frantically run in. She recognizes me and says, "its here, sir." I am thinking, "finally."

:As I am signing for the box she notices the label...it says "Miceonice4you" (the supplier's name). She looks at me, smirks and says "why are you getting frozen mice if I may ask" and I respond (not really thinking of what I am saying because I'm still filling out paperwork) "It's food for my babies."

:She just got this horrid look on her face and didn't say a word and I smiled, turned and walked out saying thank you simultaneously....taking 2 steps and realizing what I had said...I just kept walking and burst out with laughter...

:Hope you enjoyed

:Matt
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]