kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

what i dont understand....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by artsykitten on January 03, 2003 at 16:40:59:

In Reply to: Re: A word on punks posted by snakeguy88 on January 03, 2003 at 10:11:58:

...is why its assumed you have to dress a certain way in order to listen to a certain genre of music nowadays. ESPECIALLY in high school, god that was terrible, lol. i just listen to music for the music, personally. with the way i dress you wouldnt be able to guess the type of music i listen to, with this stereotype-heaven we're living in.

Melissa

:True punk is way dead. We get the runoff like Good Charlotte and all these wanna be punk bands. Of course many "punk kids" do not seem to know the difference and sport the gear and the music. And today is really just wanting to be different like you said...the whole theme and motivation is not there anymore...which is probably why the music is no where near the same. Personally I am still into grunge...when people were in music for the music and nothing else. Staley didnt care about anything else, neither did Cobain. They were out to make music to express their feelings. Great time in rock...too bad it passed. Andy

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]