kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

you think its bad with one!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by Po on November 03, 2002 at 15:08:12:

In Reply to: Human vs. Herp Room (a real-life saga) posted by SJL on November 03, 2002 at 08:46:22:

i had so many herps at one point i couldent count, and was breeding and all that. had a 2 bed room apt and so they all got to stay in one room (the iggy and the savanah were on the patio) all was good, no smell, no extra heat, i was happy.
well then my mom decided to get a divorce, and needed help with my half sisters (10 &14) so i sold off a bunch of my herps and moved home. so im now living in my old room from high school with 12 leos, 6 beardies, a savanah, 2 western hog nose, a huge carpet pythion, and a chamelion, oh and my bird, and one of my cats is in my room all the time, the other runs around the rest of the house and outside. a few others are in other areas in the house, but my room gets to be like 80 degrees right after teh lights go on, well im a waitress in a nightclub, o that kills my sleep....moving soon now that they are more settled, getting another "herp room" and then MORE HERPS!!!!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]