kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Several interesting, maybe funny, ramblings...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by nulious on September 27, 2002 at 22:34:39:

In Reply to: Several interesting, maybe funny, ramblings... posted by Squee on September 21, 2002 at 21:43:43:

hmmm where to start I'm 29 I am a guy with long hair and like to dress in all black I listen to Punk Metal and classic rock, I have tattoos, I'm a poly-amourist I like a little bdsm, I have 2 snakes and a Siamese fighting fish (beta for you young'ins) y wife has 2 cats(evil things cats are)I have a fairly hi IQ and a low tolrence of stupidity. I'm a computer geek nerd etc.... take your pic I've been picked on for any and all of the above

when my in-laws found out that that I was getting the first snake my father-in-law stoped visiting (ohh gosh darn it I should've got one a few years ago)my wife got a cat(demon spawn) out of the deal( I don't like cats she don't like snakes so we comprimised)becuase of the cat my mother-in-law stoped visiting(ohh gosh darn it I should've got one a few years ago)

My mom stoped visiting she's deathly afraid of them I finaly found out why(not all phobia is learned) when she was a little girl her parents brought her to The Houston Zoo where she saw a snake that was bigger then she was and it scared her. so keep this in mind when complaing about people that don't like snakes

kids are great my son is 4 and started pre-k this year for his first show and tell the them was family so we brought the "family" the cats and my baby 5' Boa Constrictor. My boy is now the most popular kid in school. as we were leaving the other kids and Teachers wanted to know what was in the bag....

I must say though that I've gotten more bad reactions from just one of my tattoos then my snakes I have a Succubus on my back and it gets some amazing responces.

my 2 cents
Mike M.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]